This week the gang gets together to talk about ways to avoid writer’s block while working on a blog, Spotify music service, and Qik for streaming your videos on the go. Also, they cover some of the latest news including Apple patents, CNN streaming, and so much more.
- CNN starts streaming 24 hours of ‘news’ online and on your iPhone
- Hulu Promises Buyers Five-Years of Programming
- Internet Activist Charged in M.I.T. Data Theft
- Hotmail Users Banned From Setting “Password” and “Ilovecats” As Passwords
- Eric Schmidt: Apple is suing us instead of innovating, will make sure HTC doesn’t lose patent suit
Damond Nollan talks about 3 Steps to Avoid Writer’s Block and Improve Content Value.
Bryan Lee talks about the US release of the music service Spotify and let’s us know the good and bad of it.
Amir Yasin chats about the streaming video service Qik and let’s us know what he thinks about the service.